Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Friends Forever.....



My home in India was home to many furry and feathered friends. They used to come home everyday and I literally grew up with them.

This is a subject very close to my heart....

We can’t ever question the existence of God who is an unknown entity of who or what; when we look at animals, but we can when we look at humans. God exists and I wont debate that, but I sometimes (read umpteen times ) lose faith in God because of our dealings with other human beings. But we never fail to question God's ultimate existence when we see or hear an animal and experience the sights and sounds of the environment in which they live.

I find comfort in them because they show us how to live for the moment, to live without burying our heads in the passage of time that we cannot return to and are ever wishing we could.

Our animal companions are social beings who need like-minded friends for support and learning. Everyone needs a true friend to laugh with, play with and just give you a hug when you need it most … and our pets need it too! They are my friends for life....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I foresee Noah's ark in your future actions :)

Unknown said...

nice article